In today’s society, there is only competition. Causing everyone’s daily life to be hasty as well, resulting in the worsening of the health of people in society and social problems The most common health condition is an ulcer in the stomach or duodenum. Which we generally call ” gastritis ” .
Gastritis is one of the most common diseases. It’s estimated that people will have the disease at some point in their lives. The occurrence of stomach ulcers is often found in middle-aged people. While duodenal ulcers are found in young people. However, stomach ulcers or duodenal ulcers can occur in people of any gender and age.
It is caused by excessive secretion of gastric acid along with a decrease in the acid resistance of the gastric and intestinal mucosa. causing a wound to occur And nowadays, there are other additional factors that can cause the disease, including
- Infection with Helicobacter Pylori, a type of bacteria transmitted by eating or drinking contaminated food or water from an infected person’s faeces. This infection, when entering the body, will be embedded under the stomach lining. The stomach wall is therefore weakened and its tolerance to acid is reduced. Causes the stomach and duodenum to be easily wounded, wounds heal slowly and recurrence of ulcers
- Eating things that irritate the gastrointestinal tract, such as drinking tea, coffee or caffeinated beverages or alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, and taking certain medications such as aspirin, pain relievers, orthopedic drugs inflammation a set of pills or bolus containing steroids, etc.
- Has the wrong eating habits, such as eating in a hurry irregular eating or fasting for certain meals, etc.
- Smoking increases the chances of getting a duodenal ulcer.
- Others, such as depression, anxiety, overthinking, insomnia, stress, irritability not getting enough rest, etc.
Symptoms when having gastritis
There is often a burning pain, persistent pain, colic or tightness under the epigastric area. These pains can be both before eating or after eating new food and on an empty stomach, for example, when hungry, early in the morning or late at night, stomach pains can also occur. The pain will come and go. can be several times a day or by meal And each time the pain lasts about 15 – 30 minutes. The pain can be relieved if eating. drink milk or take antacids
Most gastritis, if properly treated and taken care of by oneself, will disappear. But if not given the correct treatment until the symptoms are severe and chronic, life-threatening complications may occur, for example:
- gastric bleeding which can be observed from having black stools or vomiting blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- gastrointestinal perforation which can be observed from sudden severe abdominal pain, hard, tender abdomen
- gastrointestinal stenosis which can be observed from abdominal pain Eat less food, get full quickly and vomit as indigestion after eating.
- ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com